Hey guys, this is Ryan with the Branning Group. I’m here to show you how to import your current MailChimp contact list into Click Funnels.
- First thing you’re going to do is log into your MailChimp and then go to lists at the top.
- Now, check a list and then export it. On the right-hand side, click the down arrow and click export. Click Export as CSV.
- Now go over to your Click Funnels account, hover over Actionetics and then click on email lists. We’re just going to import those contacts into one of our lists.
- If you have not created a list, just click on the plus button and you can create a list.
- Click “import contacts”
- Choose your file and click upload.
- Match up as many columns as you want (email, first name, last name, etc)
- Click on “review” and then click “looks good”
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
If you’d like to try ClickFunnels, please use my affiliate link: http://branninggroup.com/clickfunnels. It doesn’t cost you any extra, but it helps me track my numbers as I get closer to my goal of introducing 200 people to ClickFunnels and it shows the ClickFunnels team that I am a power partner
Need more help with ClickFunnels? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org