Hey guys, this is Ryan at the Branning Group. I’m here to show you how to download a Facebook Live video, upload that video to YouTube, and then embed it inside of ClickFunnels.
- All right so first thing you need to do is go to your Facebook page, or wherever you have the live video.
- Click on this timestamp and that is going to pull up the video.
- In the top right section, you see these three dots? You need to click on those three dots and then click on download video.
- Upload video to YouTube by clicking on the up arrow on the top right-hand side
- Rename your video and edit the settings and then click on done.
- Copy the embed link
- Go to ClickFunnels and pull up the funnel that you want to embed this live video in. So I’m going to click on webinar funnel.
- Choose the step that you want the video to be in
- Click on open editor.
- Click on this plus button to add a new row.
- Click on the add new row
- Choose a one column block because I just want to do this one video.
- Click on add to page.
- Choose the video option
- Click Add video to page
- Click on the black rectangle where the video will go to pull up the settings for that video
- Paste the embed code click on save.
So we went from downloading a Facebook Live video, uploading it to YouTube, and embedding it inside of our Funnel. You have any questions you can just email us at email@example.com.
If you’d like to try ClickFunnels, please use my affiliate link: http://branninggroup.com/clickfunnels. It doesn’t cost you any extra, but it helps me track my numbers as I get closer to my goal of introducing 200 people to ClickFunnels and it shows the ClickFunnels team that I am a power partner
Need more help with ClickFunnels? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org