I used to rely 100% on SEO and word of mouth for traffic.
Then, I discovered Facebook Ads (yay!)
And while I’m a HUGE advocate of them, I use them, and I teach them, you can’t rely on JUST Facebook Ads!
There are TONS of ways to fill your funnel – some are harder, easier, more expensive, more tedious…but your funnel doesn’t just have to run off of Facebook Ads.
Here’s a quick list…
- SEO and blogging
- Amazon – through a free e-book that you promote on Kindle direct
- Pinterest – a HUGE search engine that many dudes are ignoring (big mistake)
- Guest posts
- Directory listings
- Podcast interviews
- Traditional PR and Media Appearances
- Direct Mail
- Cold Calling
- YouTube videos (this is where I’m headed!)
- LinkedIn networking and publishing RIGHT on their platform
- Building a Facebook Group
- Networking on Facebook and other online forums
- Live events and conferences
- Links on your email signature
- Bumper stickers
- Ad networks on Hootsuite, Stumbleupon, Google, Twitter, Pinterest
- Word of Mouth through your own affiliate program
I’d love to hear your ideas as well!