Hey guys this is Ryan at the Branning Group. I’m here showing you how to use Zapier to connect your Click Funnels to your Google Sheets, so whenever somebody opts-in to your funnel, it’ll automatically send their contact information to a Google Sheet that you have set up.
- Log into Zapier and then click on the red, “Make a Zap” button at the top.
- Set the trigger app as Click Funnels
- Click on “New Contact Activity,”
- Click save and continue.
- Choose your ClickFunnels account or set it up if you haven’t
- Choose the funnel you want to work with and then the correct step
- After Zapier double checks everything click continue
- Choose the action app as Google Sheets.
- Click on create a spreadsheet row and then save and continue.
- Choose your account. If you don’t have an account yet, just click on ‘Connect an Account.’
- Choose the correct worksheet and then the correct sheet
- Set up how you want the information to go into your google sheet
- Click on Continue and then finish.
That is how to use Zapier to connect your ClickFunnels account to your google sheet. If you have any questions, you can just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to try ClickFunnels, please use my affiliate link: http://branninggroup.com/clickfunnels. It doesn’t cost you any extra, but it helps me track my numbers as I get closer to my goal of introducing 200 people to ClickFunnels and it shows the ClickFunnels team that I am a power partner
Need more help with ClickFunnels? Email us at email@example.com