OUR ITINERARY TODAY
SESSION 1: FACEBOOK ADS 101
SESSION 2: THE HIDDEN TREASURE! FACEBOOK GROUPS
SESSION 3: CREATE A LEAD GENERATING FRENZY WITH A 5 DAY CHALLENGE
SESSION 4: PROFITABLE FACEBOOK PAGES – 7 PROVEN STRATEGIES
FACEBOOK ADS 101
- How Facebook ads work.
- How to get started with Facebook ads
- Research your target client first.
- You want to solve a specific problem for a specific person
- Top tips on your ad graphic
- Different kind of ads
- How to help Facebook help you (the Facebook Pixel)
HOW FACEBOOK ADS WORK
- Targeted according to their profile information Facebook tells you how many people you can reach
- They show up on newsfeeds on a mobile device, on the right side of your desktop under sponsored.
SOLVE A SPECIFIC PROBLEM FOR A SPECIFIC PERSON
- The more specific your ad, the better!
- What catches your eye more?
- “Save money on your auto insurance – click here!”
- “If you live in Lancaster and drive 13,241 miles or less you are eligible for a NEW discount – click here to learn more!”
- Target your audience and speak to their pain point, then hint that you can solve it
TOP TIPS ON YOUR AD GRAPHIC
- Come up with at least 4 different ad designs, and test each one.
- Add social proof
- Use Call-to-Actions within your ad
- Choose images that stand out
- Be Consistent with your brand Put the right ad in the right place
HOW TO HELP FACEBOOK HELP YOU (THE FACEBOOK PIXEL)
Facebook can help you with…
- Conversion tracking
- Remarketing campaigns!
FIRST STEPS IN FACEBOOK ADS
- Make an ad that invites your audience to send you a message; send to your Fans
- Make an ad that invites people that have engaged with your Page to “Like” your Page!
- Install the Pixel on your website
THE HIDDEN TREASURE! FACEBOOK GROUPS
- WHY create a group?
- HOW do I make it profitable?
- RULES you must follow
WHY CREATE A GROUP?
- All of your people in one spot
- Group notifications!
- Send prospects to your group so they meet your customers and raving fans
- Better organic reach than Facebook Pages!
HOW DO I MAKE IT PROFITABLE?
- Create a Facebook group
- Invite current customers, employees, and fans
- Run a contest (or a challenge) to fill the group
- Stay active!
- Create interaction using polls, fun posts, etc
- Go LIVE at scheduled times to deliver value
- Deliver value consistently
- Bring in a well-known guest for “Live” chats in your group
- Have fun!
RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW
- Keep your group spam-free
- Make your group a destination
- Add new people on a regular basis (shoot for a monthly goal)
- Position your group as a supportive, educational group
THE 5 DAY CHALLENGE
WHAT IS THE FIVE DAY CHALLENGE?
- A competition with a designated timeline, a specific goal and incentives
- Your goal is to fill a group with ideal prospects by enticing them with a fun game where they can win prizes if they participate!
EXAMPLES OF A CHALLENGE
- Write a blog every day
- Cut out sugar for a week
- Exercise 10 minutes a day
- Plan your social media posts for a month
- Send a card a day to a friend
- Minimize your life: five days to a decluttered house
- Take a photo a day
- Spoil your wife this week
- Play the prospecting game
WHY RUN A CHALLENGE?
- It grows your email list
- The process of executing the Challenge is “grooming” your leads
- Establish you as an expert and authority in your industry or geographic area
- Provides proof of what you’re selling
- Incentives = Participation
PREPARE TO RUN YOUR CHALLENGE
- What is the PURPOSE of the challenge?
- What will you OFFER your participants at the end of the challenge?
- Who is your ideal AUDIENCE?
- What is the TOPIC of you challenge?
- What is the PROMISE of what they will get out of the challenge?
- What are the PRIZES you will be giving away to participants?
EXAMPLES OF PRIZES TO GIVE AWAY
- Gift certificates
- Time with you
RUNNING THE CHALLENGE
- Post daily
- Incentivize engagement
- Connect with your audience!
- Daily emails to your participants
- Wrap up the challenge with action steps
- Announce the winners
EXAMPLES OF A SUCCESSFUL GROUP
- Terilee Harrison with TEAM
- She and I ran a Create Revenue Now challenge!
- My group, “Stay Humble Hustle Hard”
- My group, “Funnel Fridays”
FACEBOOK MARKETING: MYTHS
- No one will see your posts
- Facebook doesn’t work for insurance agents
- People don’t buy on Facebook
- Facebook takes up too much time
FACEBOOK MARKETING: WINNING
- Success has to be defined so that you know what you’re shooting for.
- A Facebook marketing campaign is successful if it leads to sales. Period. My goal on Facebook is to make money.
- Don’t use other metrics to determine success. Those metrics will rise as you execute a successful Facebook marketing campaign that brings in buyers.
- If I do not make money, my Facebook marketing campaign failed
FACEBOOK MARKETING: MISTAKES
- Do not be boring
- Do not keep posting ads
- Forgetting to add contact info on your page
- Using your personal profile as your business page
SO WHAT WORKS? ENGAGEMENT!
- The Branning Group has a strong belief in the 20/50/30 rule.
- 20% is about your business – promoting you, what you want people to know about your business, etc!
- 50% is the fun stuff, games; caption this, celebrating holidays, humor, and motivational quotes.
- 30% of the posts are about educating your audience with terms they should know, how-to posts and other advice related to your industry.
- Let me show you seven strategies that work!
- Take your best guess…
- Caption this photo…
- Guess how many agents are here with me at the Advisory Group meeting!
- If I get 10 or more “Likes” I will share the BEST IDEA I learned at the Facebook Marketing workshop I attended this morning
- Your fans do not want you to sell to them; but they do want to learn about what you do
- Do not make these posts “sales-y”
- Educate your customers so that they can refer people to you
- If possible, use videos. Videos of you explaining these facts are a great way to connect with your audience!
- Funny photos get the “Likes”
- You don’t want every post to be about your business; but if you can make fun of yourself it’s a great way to get people to talk about you
- There are a few rules on funny posts:
- Keep them clean.
- Make sure they’re not controversial (or at least too controversial).
- Avoid sexual and political humor.
Contests are a great way to engage your audience – and expand your audience!
- “Comment to win”
- Caption contest
- Fill-in-the-blank contest
- Photo contest
- Refer a Friend
- If you want word of mouth referrals; sometimes you have to create them
- Use a fan to sing your praises
- Post a photo with their testimonial
- Tag them in the photo!
ADVICE/HOW TO POSTS
- When you GIVE to your audience, they will give back!
- Posting a how-to on how to do a simple task accomplishes a lot:
- It establishes you as an authority figure
- You are demonstrating that you are willing to help – and not just sell
- Any value you give, will come back to you over time
- Use a video, if possible – they get great views and responses
- Posts about local news tie you into your community
- Local news stories inspire conversations
- Local news stories are not “spammy” or “sales-y”
- Your market loves talking about their home
- Keep it positive – no politics!
PROFITABLE PAGES OVERVIEW
- Your goal is to build your business on Facebook by building your lead base and creating referrals
- A Facebook page that does not create monetary return is an expense and a time waste. A Facebook page should be an investment
- Create engagement = create leads
- Use video as often as you can!
HERE’S WHAT YOUR GOING TO GET
- Annual Membership to Level 10 ($360 Value)
- Lifetime Access to our Video Marketing Course ($99 Value)
- Lifetime Access to Facebook Ads 101 Home Study Course ($297 Value)
- Example Ads for Each insurance product ($497 Value)
- 30 Minute Private Coaching Session with Alex ($250 Value)
- Power Engagement Marketing ($197 Value)
- Ultimate Targeting Guide for Facebook Ads ($47 Value)
- TOTAL VALUE: $1,747
GET STARTED NOW
- Get started now with ”The 2018 Facebook Playbook” for just $300!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Send me the Playbook!”
EASY SHARE TOOLS: