Someone asked me what it takes to make my home office videos look and sound so sharp.
Watch the video above for a behind the scenes look into how I shoot my videos!
1. I open the windows to allow natural light in (this helps a lot)
2. My microphone does a great job of getting my voice and cancelling out the white noise http://amzn.to/2x2maI7
3. I have two lights that I prop up so they’re pointing directly at me http://amzn.to/2wsRjT3
4. My webcam is a high end webcam with swivel, zoom and auto-focus http://amzn.to/2wZxx5P
5. I have a large tripods that I take with me “on location” when I shoot outside: https://amzn.to/2Mo1Sjz
6. I also have a smaller tripod that I use for my “on the computer” shots: https://amzn.to/2JzQdjJ
7. I have a custom backdrop, but you can grab a blank one here: https://amzn.to/2y6YFlj
I hope this helps!