I was recently messaged by a friend asking for advice on how to grow her Etsy store.
I shared with her my “battle plan”:
I would do two things:
- Create a Facebook Group for your customers where you drop special deals, and make sure to invite all of your customers there. To make it easy on you, I would sign up for Buffer so that you can schedule your posts
- Start posting on Instagram, and make sure you use the relevant/hot hashtags!
- Tell your story about WHY you’re doing this, and what your goals are. Your audience doesn’t want to be sold, but they do want to support you!
- Photos will make or break your store’s growth! Take a little extra time to stage nice photos. For bonus points, use your kids as models!
- Live videos that show you excited about your product are a great way to share your passion for your store! When you make a live video, share your WHY and post a link to your store!
Need some more help? Join my Level 10 Marketing Coaching Program, I’ll be there to help you out and give you ideas!